martedì 26 ottobre 2010

Long / Short in song

Short Skirt Long Jacket



I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes
I want a girl with the right allocations
who is fast and thorough and sharp as a tack,
She is playing with her jewelry, she is putting up her hair
She is touring the facility
and picking up slack
I want a girl with a short skirt and a
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong jacket


I want a girl who gets up early

I want a girl who stays up late

I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity



Nananananananananananananananananana




I want a girl with smooth liquidation

I want a girl with good dividends

At Citi Bank we will meet accidently



Nananananananananananananananananana

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento